A major player in manufacturing of stainless steel process vessels, Pierre Guerin Group has available around 50000 m² of covered industrial capacity in Europe and North America. With three production sites in Niort (France), Burgos (Spain) and Minnesota (US), we manufacture more than 2000 vessels / year, from 5L up to 300 m³ In addition to process vessels, our factories produce:
- Process skids
- Piping racks
- Electrical cabinets.
Our factories are equipped and staffed to offer:
- With regards to vessel and piping manufacturing, Pierre Guerin combines capabilities of an European leader with high quality organization and tools (Certified SOP and personnel, X-ray and fibroscopic inspection of welds, full material and welding traceability, ferrite content, high finishing level electro-polish Ra= 0.2µm)
- Pre-qualification of installations in accordance with cGMP, GAMP, FDA 21 part 11 regulatory guidelines
- Relevant Food and Sanitation regulations.
Since 2014, Pierre Guerin has conducted an ambitious project of industrial investments with the objective to modernize and increase the Niort manufacturing capacities, including in particular:
- Creation of a Business Center with state-of-the-art meeting rooms
- Securing of the site with control of the accesses and protection of the data
- Doubling of the piping manufacturing capacities : +12.000 m2 / 12 m under hook while also implementing a Lean-Manufacturing workshop
- Improvement of tests conditions with client commodities dedicated to FAT
- Strengthening of industrial resources
- Implementation of a GED and collaborative INTRANET system
- Construction of an up-to-date store house & renovation of the Quality offices.
Meantime, our subsidiaries develop themselves too through the ongoing investments of our Spanish and Chinese teams and the launch of a development program regarding our pressure vessel capacities at PG Iberica.