Crystallization tanks CMC
Available in capacities ranging from 10 up to 50 m3 and entirely made of 316L stainless steel for all product-contact parts, the CMC tanks are ideally adapted to the crystallisation of whey, permeates and lactose juices.
- Regarding the agitation system, we offer an extended range of innovative solutions to meet process requirements -
- Top mounted HTPG4 three blades impeller, without bottom guide, plus proximity blades on the liner and the bottom to avoid any formation of crystal aggregates at the liner – bottom interface
- EOLE 4 agitator, dedicated to high viscosity products, with a unique combination of a HTPG4 three bladed impeller and helicoids ensures a perfect homogeneity of the product
- Using these tanks you get benefits of many other Pierre Guerin developments, including -
- controlled heat exchangers thanks to superimposed coils
- optimum cleaning in place of the agitator impellers, without submerged spray balls, via the utilization of wall flush mounted CIP devices.
As an option, tanks which are equipped with an ultra-clean vent to keep the product under sterile filtered air preserve the contents from any external contamination throughout the crystallisation phase.
Stainless steel cylindrical tank with insulation, jacket and vigorous agitation. Available in atmospheric or ultra-clean pressure version.
Controlled crystallisation of whey and permeate.