Together driving forward into the future!
- History -
- Pierre Guerin, a Frenchman, in 1949 formed the company in rural Mauze (nr. La Rochelle) to provide services to the important regional dairy industry. As the business moved into stainless-steel equipment manufacturing, a new site was opened in Niort city in 1962.
Great company that provides great services. I like to cooperate with such businesses. Recently, I've found educational service, you can learn more here
where I can pay someone to do my assignment uk. I've been really surprised about the high-quality of their work. I'm sure that every company must deliver professional services, no matter which field of business it is.
- In the 1970s, Pierre Guerin growth took more of an international dimension, by manufacturing and marketing a comprehensive range of process components in Europe under the valuable Triclover brand license. In parallel engineering was strengthened and a Process Integrator function gave the Company deeper access into the Food & Beverage and the germinating Life Sciences industries.
- Another significant milestone was the acquisition of the MORITZ Company in 1993. Pierre Guerin thus gained expertise and innovation in mixing, blending and agitation technologies including the patented HTPG4 three-bladed impeller, high speed turbines, magnetic stirrers, helicoid agitators, and rotor-stators.
- In 1997 Pierre Guerin acquired Stork Systemas Alimentarios in Burgos, which became Pierre Guerin Iberica (PGI), a leader in Spain in stainless steel vessels and process units, especially for dairy.
- 1998 was a pivotal moment in Pierre Guerin’s growth in the Life Sciences through the acquisition of Biolafitte company, global reference in fermenters and bioreactors. That consolidated Pierre Guerin in the wider Biotech European territory and gave new access to the main international biotech hubs of the USA and Asia where the majors manufacture therapeutical proteins, blood plasma derivatives, enzymes, mAb’s, vaccines.
- During 2000 to 2006 Pierre Guerin created the subsidiary technical office of Pierre Guerin Ltd in UK and established a manufacturing Joint-Venture in the USA, DCI-Biolafitte, both entities being dedicated to the Biotech market.
- Over the years, Pierre Guerin established its reputation a premium manufacturer of stainless steel tanks for the dairy and wine & spirits industries.
Similar impressive references were obtained for turnkey production units, mainly for dairy products, in Asia, Europe and North Africa.
Pierre Guerin thus achieved recognition as a leading tanking making specialist and process integrator for the Food & Beverage industries.
- The surging biotechnology market in specific Asian countries, especially China, was the driver to establish the PG China subsidiary in 2014.
- 2017, Pierre Guerin also opened the German subsidiary PG Deutschland in Hildesheim to give entry in to one of the strongest biotech regions of Europe.
- At the end of 2018, PG Iberica completed a move to a greenfield state-of-the-art facility, still in Burgos, with expanded capacity factory for stainless steel vessels and process skids, celebrating with the inauguration in Burgos.
- 2019, Pierre Guerin entered a new phase in its strategic development by joining the ENGIE Group. As well as bringing new infrastructure and systems investments, Pierre Guerin could leverage Engie group assets including provision of EPC services with focus on sustainability and carbon reduction to the benefit of its clients.
- In 2020, in order to further penetrate Asian business more effectively, Pierre Guerin opened an all new Chinese manufacturing facility in the Dushan district of South Shanghai. This factory is to supply certified stainless-steel tanks and process systems, bringing competitively priced prime quality equipment to the leading Chinese and regional companies which are in the biotechnology, dairy and pharmaceutical markets.