BIOREACTORS & FERMENTERS AUTOCLAVABLE PRIMO
A new generation of autoclavable bioreactors that represents the state of the art response to the evolution of the biotech processes.
NEPTUNETM command control system, applied to the entire PIERRE GUERIN range of fermentation and cell culture equipment, facilitates the industrialization of your processes from the Research & Development stage to production, whether in a GLP or GMP environment.
Technical characteristics :
- Benefits for the user -
- Ergonomic, modular and compact system
- Five standard interchangeable vessels, from 1 to 10 L w/v* for fermentation or cell culture, plus custom vessels on request
- Easy installation and maintenance
- NEPTUNETM Control system with user friendly and intuitive interface (12.1’’ Touch screen PANEL PC) suitable for Research & Development or small scale production in GLP / GMP environments
- Micro-PLC SIEMENS – SCADA based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- Software developed from non-proprietary platforms complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11 and GAMP 5)
- Remote supervision of multiple bioreactors via ETHERNETTM network
Microbial or cell culture on an R&D scale.