Control suite for Bioprocess applications Neptune™
Neptune™ designates the suite of control solutions available through Pierre Guérin - Biolafitte for newly manufactured equipment and system retrofits to support all common fermentation and cell culture process.
- Hardware and Software architectures -
These control systems are available through a large range of well-known non-proprietary PLC/PC hardware architectures and software platforms:
- Neptune WinCC-Flex : Micro-PLC and touch-screen operator terminal with the NEPTUNE WinCC-Flex software
- Neptune LAB : Micro-PLC and PC based operator terminal with NEPTUNE LabWindows software
- Neptune iFix and InTouch : PLC and PC based operator terminal with NEPTUNE iFix ou InTouch software
- Neptune DELTA V : Digital Control system with NEPTUNE DELTA V software.
- Software -
The Neptune™ Software solutions have been developed to comply with the standards and regulations of the Biopharmaceutical industry, such as GAMP5, 21CFR PART11, ISA S88 batch control. They offer a user friendly and intuitive interface and a wide range of functional modules designed to suit the specific needs of bioprocess:
- the Trend and Profile modules are used to provide a graphical representation of the data in the form of trends or historic curves and allow the User to define a controller set point curve (profile), via imported or plotted data
- the Audit-Trail module captures all actions made with the software in a SQL database and provides an extensive set of tools for data display and the generation of standard or customized Batch reports utilizing the Crystal Report Software application
- the Off-Line Data module allows the User to enter off-line variables to be recorded and displayed in graphical mode via the Trend module
- the Calculation module provides tools to perform automatic calculations (μ, F0, OTR, OUR, substrate consumption, etc.) in real time. Results can then be logged in the database, represented graphically or linked to a strategy via parameters
- the Strategy module enables a User to create and edit programs to automate tasks. Typically a strategy might be used for feed control in a Fed-Batch or Perfusion process, complex gassing addition and more generally for any specific time or event based action.
Control solutions dedicated to the Bioprocess.
Control and supervision of fermenters, bioreactors and biotech turn-key units.