Cream Mixers MCD™
Featuring a 3 motion agitator system derived from the agitation knowledge of Moritz, which combines a co-axial agitator to a rotor stator TR™, our MCD™ range of cream mixers are dedicated to your most challenging processing of creams and emulsions. Integrating Pierre Guérin best practices in cleaning-in-place and sterilisation, the MCD™ range is perfectly adapted to meet the requirements of the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
- User benefits -
- homogeneity and fineness of the emulsions ensured by the combination of the Moritz TR™ rotor stator providing maximum shear rate to the co-axial agitator (scrapper plus HAS™ three blade impellers)
- equipment Cleanable In Place without removing of the cover nor manual intervention of the operator
- ATEX version avalable on request
- Neptune™ Control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities including Batch Module for the automatic management of recipes, Audit-Trail and Batch report modules ensuring full traceability of the production
- micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (iFix, InTouch, Delta V) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5
- Optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities.
Production of creams and ointments, mascaras, tooth paste, etc.