Single-Use Bioreactors Nucléo™
NucleoTM, the next generation range of Single Use Bioreactor, offers a complete turnkey solution to cell culturists as an alternative to conventional SIP Bioreactors to shorten timelines, reduce budget and increase flexibility.
- User benefits -
- perfectly adapted to the cultivation of suspended and adherent cells at very high densities and compatible with batch, fed-batch and perfusion processes
- cube-shaped design incorporating a patented mixing paddle with a dynamic sparger device
- superior mixing capabilities with drastically reduced shear stress
- superior oxygenation and high KLa with minimum gas volume
- customizable system (modular or fully integrated configuration)
- five standard interchangeable bags, from 20 to 1000 L w/v plus custom bags on request
- single-use bag technology
- integrity™ TK8 film with validation package - All contact surfaces of same ATMI medical grade ULDPE material
- no need for CIP/SIP
- minimise all cross contamination risks
- Neptune™ Control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities (profile, calculation, off-line data and strategy modules) suitable for Research & Development or production
- Micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- Software developed from non-proprietary platforms (WinCC, iFix, InTouch) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5
- remote supervision and maintenance of multiple bioreactors via Ethernet™ network
- optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities.
Cell cultivation applications, from R&D to industrial scale, for the production of vaccines, therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies, etc.