Steam in place microbial fermenters BioPro™ Evo Series™
The BioPro™ Evo™ fermenters are precision culture systems, with multiple control options, designed for optimization studies, scale-up & clinical runs in GLP/GMP environment. These systems are suitable for many culture types including yeast, bacteria, fungi in batch, fed-batch or continuous modes (with appropriate accessories).
- User Benefits -
- four standard vessels, from 10 to 30 L w/v for microbial culture, plus custom vessels on request – Available in bench top or free standing versions
- ergonomic, modular and compact systems for easy installation and maintenance
- Neptune™ Control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities (profile, calculation, off-line data and strategy modules) suitable for Research & Development or small scale production
- Micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (LabWindows, iFix, InTouch) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5
- remote supervision and maintenance of multiple bioreactors via Ethernet™ network
- optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities.
Steam in Place Laboratory fermenters.
Microbial fermentation at R&D scale.