Steam in place cell culture bioreactors BioCell™ Lab & Pilot series
The BioCell™ Lab & Pilot bioreactors are precision culture systems, with multiple control options, designed for optimization studies, scale-up and production runs in standard or GMP environment. These systems are suitable for the cultivation of either suspended or attached cells in batch, fed-batch or perfusion mode (with appropriate accessories).
- User Benefits -
- seven standard vessels, from 10 to 300 L w/v for cell culture, plus custom vessels on request
- ergonomic, modular and compact systems for easy installation and maintenance
- agitation system fitted with patented HTPG4TM impellers ensuring optimum gas transfer and mixing and maximum viability of the cells (very low shear constraints)
- Neptune™ Control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities (Profile, calculation, data off-Line and strategy modules) suitable for Research & Development or small scale production
- Micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (LabWindows, iFix, InTouch, Delta V) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5
- remote supervision and maintenance of multiple bioreactors via Ethernet™ network
- optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities.
Steam in Place Laboratory and Pilot bioreactors.
Animal and human cell cultivation at R&D and industrial scale.