Steam in place microbial fermenters BioPro™ Lab & Pilot series
The BioPro™ Lab & Pilot fermenters are precision culture systems, with multiple control options, designed for optimization studies, scale-up and production runs in standard or GMP environment. These systems are suitable for many culture types including yeast, bacteria, fungi, in batch, fed-batch or continuous
modes (with appropriate accessories).
- User Benefits -
- seven standard vessels, from 10 to 300 L w/v for microbial culture, plus custom vessels on request – Available in two different designs: S Type for general applications, G Type for GLP / GMP validated applications
- ergonomic, modular and compact systems for easy installation and maintenance
- high oxygen and thermal transfer performances due to an agitation system combining patented HTPG4™ three bladed impellers and a Rushton turbine
- Neptune™ Control system with intuitive graphical user interface and advanced functionalities (profile, calculation, off-line data and strategy modules) suitable for Research & Development or small scale production
- Micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (LabWindows, iFix, InTouch, Delta V) complying with GMP requirements (21 CFR PART 11) and GAMP 5 remote supervision and maintenance of multiple bioreactors via Ethernet™ network
- optional test and documentation package for GLP / GMP environment (FS, HDS, SDS, FAT / SAT Protocols), supporting qualification activities
Steam in Place Laboratory and Pilot fermenters.
Microbial fermentation at R&D and industrial scale.