Media and buffer preparation vessels BioVessel™
Among the European leaders for the manufacturing of stainless steel process vessels and agitation systems, Pierre Guérin has developed a range of vessels from 100 L up to 40 000 L w/v dedicated to the preparation, the sterilization and the storage of media and buffers.
- User benefits -
To meet the required process functionality and expected performance of your process vessels and to achieve compliance with technical / regulatory specifications, Pierre Guerin provides you with:
- expertise in design and manufacturing according to the highest requirements and standards such as ASME BPE and various construction codes (CODAP, ASME, AD-MERKBLAT, BRITISH STANDARD)
- advanced design and calculation tools including INVENTOR CAD system for full 3D design, SOLID WORKS for mechanical calculations, mixing and cleaning flow models, seismic calculation software
- large choice of agitation systems to suit any mixing need and product characteristic – Testing tools also available
- excellence in manufacturing and inspections : electro-polished finish down to 0.2 µm Ra, controlled Ferrite content, full material and welding traceability
- extensive vessel production capabilities (180 000 h per annum) providing you with the assurance of on time delivery
- comprehensive test program (coverage and drainability tests included) and quality documentation (Project Quality Plan, manufacturing & inspection file, Factory Acceptance Test protocol) supporting your qualification activities.
Steam in place vessels.
Preparation, sterilization and storage of media and buffers.