OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE POLICY 2018-2020
Posté le 14/06/2018
For many years now, Pierre Guérin has enjoyed sustained growth in industrial sectors where competition is international.
We meet our customers' challenges through the reliability, versatility and competence of our personnel.
Our Quality Management System has been enhanced in line with regulatory developments and in response to the ever greater demands of our customers, underpinned by numerous improvement projects and quality certifications. This has enabled us to fully meet our customers' requirements and gain new markets.
With the introduction of the 2015 version of ISO 9001, we are taking the opportunity to enhance our QMS in terms of risk prevention, and to identify and subsequently implement further improvement measures.
Over the period 2018-2020, our vision, mission and values will inspire our activities to ensure that continuous improvement becomes an integral part of the company's DNA, enabling us to attain operational and financial excellence.
This will only be achieved through a participative approach based on our customers' expectations, regulatory developments and the well-being of our employees.
Our objectives for the period 2018-2020:
- Obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2018;
- Complete the factory assembly LEAN project and deploy visual management;
- Implement a comprehensive review of our processes in order to analyse and improve operational effectiveness, ensuring that our products and services are right first time, at optimum cost and lead times, while minimising both risks and waste;
- Implement continuous improvement projects within all departments based on a participative approach, in order to reduce the costs of non-Quality and capitalise on a process of feedback that promotes innovation;
- Enable all departments to independently exploit problem resolution methodologies and develop a permanent spirit of improvement in all their day-to-day activities;
- Actively participate on standard-setting bodies to develop our market leadership and influence, while enhancing our process of regulatory watch;
- Standardise and disseminate the Quality Management System throughout the Group.
Attainment of these objectives will enable Pierre Guerin to conquer new markets and consolidate our current positions, while retaining customer satisfaction at the very heart of our concerns.
I am committed to providing the employees of Pierre Guerin with all the resources they require to meet these objectives and implement our quality policy in optimum conditions.
24 Jan 2018