Pierre Guerin operates a certified Total Quality Management System in accordance to ISO 9001-V2008 and GAMP 5 guide
We are committed to build a long term relationship with our customers.
Pierre Guerin developments and successes would not have been possible without the total-quality approach initiated by the Company more than a decade ago: oriented towards Customer Satisfaction and based on a process of continuous improvement.
From preparation of the initial quotation through product design, manufacturing, installation and support, the Pierre Guerin total-quality approach ensures that your expectations are met or exceeded. Our internal processes were created to provide our customers with complete turnkey solutions of assured standards. They are supported by a thorough Quality Assurance System based on ISO 9001 but also GAMP V5 for project management and automation development methodology.
Our objectives for the period 2018-2020:
- Obtain ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2018;
- Complete the factory assembly LEAN project and deploy visual management;
- Implement a comprehensive review of our processes in order to analyse and improve operational effectiveness, ensuring that our products and services are right first time, at optimum cost and lead times, while minimising both risks and waste;
- Implement continuous improvement projects within all departments based on a participative approach, in order to reduce the costs of non-Quality and capitalise on a process of feedback that promotes innovation;
- Enable all departments to independently exploit problem resolution methodologies and develop a permanent spirit of improvement in all their day-to-day activities;
- Actively participate on standard-setting bodies to develop our market leadership and influence, while enhancing our process of regulatory watch;
- Standardise and disseminate the Quality Management System throughout the Group.