HTPG4® three-bladed-impeller agitator
The axial flow impeller “par excellence”
The design of the Pierre Guerin patented impeller HTPG4® originated from work focusing on two hydrodynamic mixing objectives, essential for the mixing of any fragile or shear sensitive product:
- to minimise the shear effect
- to obtain maximum efficiency ratio: circulation rate / power consumption, in order to optimise the production cycle-time and minimize the electrical consumption.
Our mixing expertise combining the understanding of the client processes together with the HTPG4® performance brings the best solution to your mixing requirements.
Flow efficiency of the HTPG4 impeller is unique.
- the minimum shear effect generated by the impeller allows for an optimum preservation of the product structure and integrity (fat matter, proteins, cells, etc.)
- the impeller design induces an oriented flux that avoids any radial leak and generates two distinct upward and downward flows. Circulation rate and thus mixing time are enhanced.
- consumed power is minimized due to the very low Power Number (0.67) of the HTPG4 impeller.
Three-bladed impeller agitator utilized for the following operations: homogeneous holding, mixing and re-suspension of solids, dissolution of powders into liquids, heat transfer.
Milk maturation and standardisation, milk fermentation, curd breaking, crystallization, preparation of sugar syrups, cooked meals, process eggs, brine, assembly of wines, cell cultivation (biotechnology), etc.