Services in agitation & mixing
Problem identification at site: agitators which are obsolete, leaving mixing concerns or legacy problems...
- current mixing performance is no longer appropriate to the current or new processes, and there is a need to reduce the mixing time or improve the heat transfer or minimise product losses.
- product quality has to be improved (minimizing of shear effects or product aeration for example)
- maintenance cost have increased, spare parts have become hard to source
- you want to upgrade the mechanical design of your agitator for improved hygiene and sterility, or simplify routine maintenance
- non-compliance issues with current safety regulations...
Pierre Guerin can support these activities by providing you with...
- a dedicated team of process and mechanical engineers for equipment audit at site and lab or pilot scale trials in our factory or at your site (including scaling-up utilising simulation principles of geometry, video, dynamic, chemical and thermal techniques)
- an extended range of impellers and sealing designs
- experienced field service technicians for installation and commissioning, inspection and maintenance
- these capabilities bring the opportunity for the best solutions to meet changing process needs via upgrade of the existing agitator, or replacement with a new one.
Audit, assistance, expertise and site interventions for installing or modifying agitators.
Improvement of mixing performances, addition of new functionalities, upgrade to comply with new regulations and safety norms, simplification of maintenance operations.