Re-Use type Multiple-tanks Cleaning In Place Units Multiclean™
The centralised Cleaning-In-Place Units par excellence.
The Cleaning-In-Place unit Multiclean™ is perfectly adapted to the Food industries for the cleaning-in-place of multiple equipment items located across several process rooms. These units comprise of several vertical tanks (Capacity range of the tanks from 4 000 up to 20 000 l). They are running in Re-Use mode.
Reproducibility and traceability of the CIP cycles.
Our design integrates all the recommendations of the Food industry norms and standards such as: EHEDG, 3A and FDA. The complete automation of these units ensures reliability and traceability of operations, reproducibility of the CIP cycles and control of all cleaning parameters.
These systems provide full traceability of the step operations through dedicated « Audit-Trail » and Batch report modules utilizing a SQL database.
- User benefits -
- modular and compact concept with pre-mounted, pre-wired and pre-tested units for quick installation and commissioning
- self-cleanable systems
- control system with intuitive graphical user interface
- micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability to the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (WinCC-Flex, iFix, InTouch)
- cleaning data trail, Graph and Batch report modules ensuring full traceability of the CIP cycles
- batch module allowing the User to configure CIP recipes according to Cleaning protocol and equipment.
Re-Use type Multiple-tanks Cleaning In Place Units.
Cleaning In Place of process tanks and piping networks in the Food industry.