Re-Use type compact Cleaning In Place Units Opticlean™
The Cleaning-In-Place unit type Opticlean™ is perfectly adapted to the Food industries for the cleaning-in-place of multiple items of process equipment sited in a localized process room. These compact units comprise of one multiple-compartment horizontal tank (Capacity range of the compartments 1500-1800-2000l) and multiple supply-return lines (in general 2 or 3). They are running in Re-Use mode.
Reproducibility and traceability of the CIP cycles.
Our design integrates all the recommendations of the current Food industry norms and standards such as: EHEDG, 3A and FDA. The complete automation of these units ensures reliability and traceability of operations, reproducibility of the CIP cycles and control of all cleaning parameters.
These systems provide a full traceability of the process operations through dedicated « Audit-Trail » and Batch report modules utilizing a SQL database.
- User benefits -
- modular and compact concept with pre-mounted, pre-wired and pre-tested units for fast installation and commissioning
- self-cleanable systems
- control system with intuitive graphical user interface
- micro-PLC – PC based Control technology ensuring robustness and reliability of the system
- software developed from non-proprietary platforms (WinCC-Flex, iFix, InTouch).
- cleaning data trail, Graph and Batch report modules ensuring full traceability of the CIP cycles
- batch module allowing the User to configure CIP recipes according to Cleaning protocol and equipment.
Re-Use type compact Cleaning In Place Units.
Cleaning In Place of process tanks and piping networks in the Food industry.