PVP-C Rotary lobe pumps
As a manufacturer of pump systems, Pierre Guerin decided to develop a partnership with POMAC company to design a new range of rotary lobe pumps suited for the transfer of curd with significantly less risk to damage the curd.
The pumps are designed to meet the highest requirements with regards to cleanability.
All models are made from stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L) and are certified according to EEC guide lines.
- User Benefits -
- rotors are specially coated to reduce flow leakage and so to permit a low speed rotation to preserve curd without having any effect on volumetric efficiency
- temporary cylindrical rotors delivered with the pump (to be mounted during commissioning in order to avoid any damages of original lobes)
- rotor dismounting tools included with the pump
- hygienic design and optimal clean–in-place performance
- seals mounted according to the Front Pull-Out principle. This simplifies maintenance of the pump without dismounting pipe connections (other than for the flange connection)
- compact design with short shafts which results a very low buckling effect, non-sensitive to temperature variations
- horizontal or vertical (for full drainability) inlet/outlet
- helical gears for a better torque transmission with a low acoustic level.
Rotary lobe pumps for the transfer of curds for cheese industry.
Transfer of curds for the cheese industry.