PCP Centrifugal pumps for the Food & Beverage industry
As constructor of pump systems, Pierre Guérin has developed together with the PACKO Inox Company a complete range of centrifugal pumps. The PCP–FP series is dedicated to the Food & Beverage industry and designed to meet the highest requirements with regards to cleanability: all models are made from Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (316 L) with electro-polished finishing and are certified according to the EEC directives.
The PCP pumps are suitable for the transfer of liquid product with viscosity up to 1 000 cpo such as: milk, wines and alcohols, waters, fruit juices, oils, sugar syrups, cleaning solutions.
Performances of the PCP–FP series:
- FP6 series: up to 35 m3/h – 2.5 bar - 3.8 kW
- FP2 series: up to 95 m3/h - 12 bar - 22 kW
- FP3 series: up to 700 m3/h - 12 bar - 90 kW
Maximum temperature: EPDM 130°C - VITON 200°C - FEP 250°C.
- User Benefits -
- EEC compliant
- perfect clean in-place performance thanks to electro-polished finishing, open wheel design (FP2 / FP6 series) and large seal chamber ensuring maximum turbulences during CIP
- unique design allowing for the choice of 2 interchangeable types of mechanical seals: internal mechanical seal with spring with or without product contact
- mechanical seal compliant to DIN, ISO and AFNOR standards with minimum sensibility to over pressure and water hammervery low acoustic level
- very low acoustic level
- minimum NPSH required
- limited number of spare parts needed.
Packo centrifugal pumps for the Food & Beverage industry.
Transfer of any low viscosity liquid including milk, wines and alcohols, beer, fruit juices, oils, waters, sugar syrups, cleaning solutions, etc.