alm® laboratory homogenizers HP
Featuring a unique patented 10 stages ultrasonic homogenization head...
The alm laboratory homogenizers allow for customized homogenization of sensible products at low pressure. The HP series is dedicated to viscous products.
Alm homogenization principle...
The pasty or semi-pasty product is thrown at high speed and under pressure through the alm® homogenizing head made of 10 consecutive tetrahedral cells. There, product is subjected to successive mechanical actions of cavitation, turbulence and lamination. The action of the 10 adjoining tetrahedral cells on the product is comparable to an ultrasound source of frequency of 60 000 up to 100 000 impulsions/sec. The combination of these mechanical and ultrasonic actions explains why the alm homogenization principle requires a lower working pressure compared to conventional mechanical homogenizers, thus resulting in a product of improved texture and fineness.
- User Benefits -
- patented 10 stages ultrasonic homogenization head for incomparable product texture
- specific cylinder block designed for viscous product but interchangeable with the HL model used with liquid products
- hard chromium plated stainless steel pistons adapted to abrasive products
- robust and reliable design
- low maintenance cost compared to traditional high pressure equipment
- low electrical consumption,
- acoustic level less than 80 dB
- hygienic design, cleanable in-place.
Laboratory homogenizers for viscous products.
Homogenization of fresh cheese, mustard, jam, honey, tomato concentrate, Clinical and Baby food, personal care products, etc.