PCP Centrifugal pumps for the Biopharmaceutical industry
As constructor of pump systems, Pierre Guérin has developed together with the PACKO Inox Company a complete range of centrifugal pumps. The PCP – PHP, PRP series is dedicated to the Biopharmaceutical industry and designed to meet the highest requirements with regards to cleanability: all models are made from Stainless steel EN 1.4404 (316 L) with electro-polished finishing and are certified according to the EHEDG guide lines and the EEC directives. These pumps comply with pharmaceutical regulations and standards (ASME BPE, FDA and USP) and are delivered with the comprehensive relevant documentation.
The PCP pumps are suitable for the transfer of liquid product with viscosity up to 1 000 cpo such as: syrups, parenteral solutions, blood derivatives, demineralized and purified water, cleaning solutions, etc.
Performances of the PCP – PHP, PRP series:
- PHP & PHP2 series: up to 100 m3/h - 11 bar - 45 kW
- PRP2 - 75 m3/h series: up to 7 bar - 22 kW
Maximum temperature: EPDM 130°C - VITON 200°C - FEP 250°C
- User Benefits -
- EHEDG Certification (FP2 / FP3 series) and EEC compliant
- perfect clean in-place performance thanks to electro-polished finishing (Ra 0.8 or 0.4 μm depending on models), open wheel design and large seal chamber ensuring maximum turbulences during CIP
- mechanical seal compliant to DIN, ISO and AFNOR standards with minimum sensibility to over pressure and water hammer
- very low acoustic level
- minimum NPSH required
- ATEX model available on request
- limited number of spare parts
- comprehensive documentation package including global compliance certificate, material and finishing certificates, acoustic level certificate, performance and NPSH test certificate, hydrostatic test certificate.
Packo centrifugal pumps for Biopharmaceutical industry.
Transfer of any low viscosity pharmaceutical liquid including syrups, parenteral solutions, blood derivatives, demineralized and purified water, cleaning solutions, etc.