The RO Ultra-Clean vent allows for working under gas pressure (Filtered air or nitrogen) during the process phases while preventing the tank from overpressure or vacuum collapsing during the cleaning cycles.
This device is self-operating without any remote control thus providing optimum safety and reliability.
Two models are available depending on vessel capacity, process and cleaning conditions which are suitable to tanks with working pressure up to 3 barg. All models are perfectly cleanable in-place.
- User Benefits -
- Tight rest, it allows for working under very low gas pressure
- Maximum safety due to its large vacuum breaker and its self-operating mode, totally independent from any remote control system
- Optimal clean in-place performance for both inside side and external side (for the vaccum breaker and the relief pressure valve)
- Compact and designed as an integrated device, foot print on cover is minimized and only one nozzle is required
- Can be installed on existing tanks
Safety device adapted to any Ultra-Clean tanks with working pressure up to 3 barg