Rotary lobe pumps PVP
As a manufacturer of pump systems, Pierre Guerin decided to market this complimentary range of POMAC rotary lobe pumps for the food, beverage, cosmetic and biopharmaceutical industries.
The pumps are designed to meet the highest requirements with regards to cleanability.
All models are made from stainless steel EN 1.4404 (AISI 316L) and are certified according to EEC guide lines.
- User Benefits -
- seals mounted according to the Front Pull-Out principle. This simplifies maintenance of the pump without dismounting pipe connections (other than for the flange connection).
- absence of internal leakage (100% hydraulic performance) for products with viscosity greater than 400 cPo
- compact design with short shafts which results a very low buckling effect, non-sensitive to temperature variations
- horizontal or vertical (for full drainability) inlet/outlet
- helical gears for a better torque transmission with a low acoustic level
- temporary cylindrical rotors delivered with the pump (to be mounted during commissioning in order to avoid any damages of original lobes)
- rotor dismounting tools included with the pump.
Rotary lobe pumps for the transfer of fragile and viscous products.
Transfer of fragile and viscous products including: Food products: creams, fruit juice concentrates, fresh cheese/Liquid chocolate, sugar syrup, sauces, yogurts, ferments/Cosmetics creams, toothpaste, gels/Pharmaceutical syrups, blood derivatives, suppositories.